Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Shall Return...

My return date to the Northwoods is set. I'm leaving San Jose in the early morning on Monday, September 14, arriving later that afternoon in Bemidji. By sunset one week after Labor Day I'll be in our house on the shores of Leech Lake.

Once there, I will again post daily updates to this blog providing weather information, fishing conditions with catch/release reports, as well as the general news and happenings from Ottertail Peninsula.

I plan to take part in the local peninsula walleye tournament in late September, fish for Fall muskie, and of course jig and troll for walleye every chance I get.

There will, however, be a number of chores to be attended to such as painting the deck at the cabin and winterizing the house and cabin before my departure in late October.

I will post a few more times between now and my arrival at Leech Lake, so stay tuned.

No comments: