Saturday, April 25, 2009

September 26, 2008 on Leech Lake

Kathleen and I are again alone together at the lake. For most of our stay here since May 23, we have had people staying with us. As far as I know, we aren't expecting any more guests the rest of the Fall.

Today was overcast in the morning and early afternoon, and by 4:00 p.m. we started to have thunderstorms. The temperature was 75 degrees. I didn't record the wind speed/direction.

Kathleen and I spent the early part of the day painting the game room and garage, but stopped around 2:30 p.m. when it looked as if were going to rain. Kathleen went for a run this afternoon, but once the thunderstorms hit I went to pick her up in the truck. She was so soaked that her cell phone actually stopped working.

No fishing on Leech Lake today.

No comments: