Sunday, May 03, 2009

November 17, 2008

It snowed on and off all day today. At times, the snow was falling quite heavily, with big flakes almost the size of quarters. About 2" accumulated on the ground. It was beautiful, and I'm glad Kathleen and I get to experience the snow before we leave for California.

The high temperature was 20 degrees.

I walked with Kathleen as far a Paul Wagner's house -- about 1.5 miles from our house -- before turning around to go home and do some chores. Kathleen continued to the Community Center for the full 6-mile round trip walk.

Once back at the properties, I closed up and locked the game room (after one last game of pinball), closed up and locked the "fish garage," and the little fish house at the house. I put the plow on the ATV and plowed our driveway. I think the electric starter may be going out on the ATV.

Despite her walk and yoga, Kathleen is not feeling well so she went to bed early. I stayed up, made a fire in the fireplace and listened to classical music on KCRB.

I'm really going to miss being at Leech Lake.

No fishing today.

No comments: