Friday, May 01, 2009

October 21, 2008

Sometime during the night my food poisoning kicked in. I was up from 2:00 a.m. until sunrise. I won't go into the details, other than to say it was not pretty.

Yet at 9:00 a.m., I some how managed to pull myself out of bed to go outside to help Shore Brothers remove my docks and boat lift from Leech Lake. I then helped Tom Malay, and Shore Brothers, pull Tom's boat out of the water using my boat ramp. By 10:30 a.m., my boat lift, my docks, and Tom's boat were out of the water. It was time for me to go back to bed.

The low this morning was 29 degrees, it was around 35 degrees while we were removing the boat lift and docks, and warmed to a high of just under 50 degrees by mid-afternoon. I was too wiped out from the food poisoning to record the wind temperature or anything else about today.

No comments: